- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar (I used raw sugar)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- In a microwave safe mug, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar
- Stir in the milk and coconut oil
- Place the berries on top
- Make the topping: crumble together coconut oil, flour and sugar
- Sprinkle topping on top of the blueberries
- Microwave on high 90 seconds
- Cool slightly before removing the mug
- 6 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 English muffins, split
- 12 slices of ham
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil six 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray and place onto a baking sheet.
- Add one egg to each ramekin, beating slightly; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place into oven and bake until egg whites are cooked through, about 12-14 minutes.
- Place one egg over the muffin bottom. Top with 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese, and then cover with another muffin top to create a sandwich. Repeat with remaining English muffins to make 6 sandwiches. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the frozen sandwich and wrap in a paper towel. Place into microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through completely
- 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cups of either almond or cashew butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/5 cup dark chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of shredded pecans
- Pinch of shredded coconut
- Mix the dry ingredients (coconut flour, brown sugar and baking soda) in a small bowl and mixed until combined.
- Add the mashed banana, almond butter and milk into the same bowl. Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- Once the mixture is free of lumps, add the toppings: chocolate chips, pecans and shredded coconut.
- Place the batter into a half pint mason jar.
- Bake in the microwave for 2 and 1/2 minutes.
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- ¼ cup brown or demerara sugar or to taste
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups milk of choice
- pinch salt
- Assorted chopped fruit nuts, chocolate chips, or other choice toppings
- Combine the oats, sugar, water, milk and salt in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes, or to desired consistency. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Spray two 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray and set out toppings in bowls.
- Divide the cooked oatmeal between the muffin cups and top each with desired toppings.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for several hours, or until frozen.
- Once frozen, pop out of the muffin tins, loosening with a butter knife or small spatula, if necessary and wrap in sandwich bags or plastic wrap.
- Remove desired number of cups (one to three per serving) from the freezer the night before or day you plan to serve them.
- Warm in the microwave for 1-2 minutes (longer if still frozen), and stir in a little more milk, if desired.
- 1 (100g) packet frozen acai berry blend
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk or yogurt
- Fresh berries/coconut/granola to top
- In a high-powered blender, combine the acai berry packet, frozen banana, and 1/4 cup Silk Dairy Free. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with berries, coconut, and/or granola.
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil softened
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl cream the coconut oil, almond butter, and coconut sugar. Add the egg and then the vanilla, mixing until combined.
- Add the almond flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined. Fold in the blueberries and toasted almonds. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Use a large cookie scoop to shape cookies and place the dough 2” apart on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the center is just set. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing to a rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- ⅓ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- ½ cup non-dairy milk, such as almond milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate, either chopped or mini chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, combine oats, mashed banana, almond milk and cocoa powder.
- Simmer until milk has absorbed into the oats, about 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place into a bowl and top with chocolate chips and strawberries. Enjoy immediately.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen pitaya
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Fresh fruit, shredded coconut, almond butter and/or granola for topping
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings in a blender. Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be very thick.
- Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!